The institution has evolved a well-thought-out Perspective Plan to help it develop in a systematic, and phased manner.
The focal points are:
• Application for grants from government, and non-government sources.
• Renovations to revive the aging infrastructure of the institution.
• Improving the Teaching-Learning Experiences through greater use of ICT and other innovative means.
• Achievement of national and international recognition in the form of grants and awards.
• Organizing the seminars, workshops, and other faculty development programmes.
• Collaboration with Research Institutes.
• Mobilization of funds and projects through the alumni and other stakeholders.
• Development of language labs.
• Installation of facilities like LAN, CCTV, EduCloud, WiFi, smart-classes, etc.
• Installation of Bore well recharge system.